ICEOH 2014 Participants Registration will begin from 7-8 April 2014
Speech by Sponsors
ICEOH 2014 is the International Conference of Environmental and Occupational Health
Universiti Putra Malaysia in collaborations with other universities and agencies welcomes you to the International Conference of Environmental and Occupational Health in Putra Jaya, Malaysia from 7 - 9 April 2014. This is the platform where professionals and practitioners from other countries get to meet and exchange ideas.
This is the first-ever joint conference of environmental and occupational health to improve public health
Come and join us in Putrajaya, Malaysia, a multi-cultural country melding together and often referred as Malaysia, Truly Asia
Why you must attend:
- > Meeting fellow professionals, practitioners, researchers and scholars in your respective fields or other related fields
- > Exchange of knowledge and skills in scientific sessions
- > Being at the forefront of new developments in research and practice
- > Building friendship, and forming partnership in social networking events
- > to socialize with colleagues from other institutions and form partnership in research as well collaboration
- > To open doors for your career, future opportunities, new cultures, and international perspectives especially for postgraduate students
It is a great pleasure for me as Chairman of ICEOH 2014 to invite all of you to intensive professionals and practitioners discussions in a stimulating atmosphere which combines beauty and hospitality in equal measure. We look forward to welcoming you and your conference guests to Putrajaya, Malaysia.
Associate Professor Dr Shamsul Bahri Mohd Tamrin
Chairman of ICEOH 2014